Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pretty In Pink


Quick outfit post from this past weekend!  I attended a rooftop wedding of a colleague and the weather was perfection!  I had to sport this beautiful Yoana Baraschi Gypsy number, originally $395 that I got on sale for only $25 (TJ Maxx, you are always so good to me)!  Upon spotting this piece in store, I envisioned the beautiful pseudo tan it would give me and I knew I had to have it.  My steals didn't end there as these metallic shoes were on sale at H&M for only $5.  They will be on repeat for the rest of my life.  

 I didn't have time to upload the rest of the photos as I am currently negotiating with my laptop to not commit suicide.  If you see a post in this next week, consider my impact successful. 




Shoes: H&M
Accessories: H&M / F21 / M. Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment