Monday, August 19, 2013

Urban Finds

If you're a devoted Urban Outfitters shopper, such as myself, you likely got butterflies upon realizing their 3 Day Free Shipping special going on right now!  With fashion transitioning toward becoming an e-commerce world, 'free shipping' is enough to make or break a purchase decision for fashion frugalistas such as myself.   

UO is known for their kitschy product lines that cater to the modern bohemian hipster with eclectic pieces that can be worn all year round.  And while I stand by this being one of my favorite stores, I will admit I only shop during their sale promos.  The plus side to that is they are almost always having a sale promo.

Peep below for my personal picks from their current sale, all pieces under $20!  Apply promotional code KOOLSKOOL at checkout and enjoy an additional 10% discount on your order.  Happy Shopping!     


Love this extremely versatile piece that you can layer for the upcoming cooler months.  If only I had those legs...

Okay this one isn't exactly fall-ready, but I'm obsessed with tie-dye.  Perfect vacation piece!  And very Madamederosa, non? 

Yes, you read that correctly.  These babies are less than $5!  Go on ladies & get your Man Repeller on.

Someone tell me when the overalls phase is dead.  Until then, why not?  

Sparkle & Fade Silky Ombre Maxi Skirt $14.99 (also love this one and this one)
Maxi's are my absolute favorite piece to wear year-round.  I have 117 and counting. 

This skirt is perfect for a lazy day.   

Love me a cute headwrap for those non-participating hair days.  

'Cause you can't have enough 'Merican pride.

Thanks for reading!  
Xo, 

Amy  




No comments:

Post a Comment