Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Crimson


Just added this Alabama Crimson hat to my collection of fitteds!  I really just got excited that it had the letter 'A' on it and didn't know what it meant until about 5 minutes ago c/o of Google. I paired it with my favorite $2 t-shirt & boy shorts.  My sandals are reminiscent of something my mom probably wore in the Motherland (Thailand) so I'm actually pretty upset I paid $4 for them, when I could have just raided her closet for a parallel.  I admit, it's a bit spectral the way my hankerings gravitate towards menswear.  Sometimes I think I was born a gay man stuck inside an Asian woman's body.  Anyhow, shoutout to the fact that my shoes, shirt, & clutch altogether were only $11.








Thanks for reading!  Have an amazing day.
Xo.

Hat: New Era Alabama Crimson; Lids.com | Shirt: Vintage | Boy shorts: H&M | Sandals: Target |Clutch: UO

No comments:

Post a Comment