Friday, May 10, 2013

Casual Friday


Today was beautiful out!  It was still a cool 60 degrees though, so my Casual Friday ensemble consisted of warmer attire.  Denim x denim since the weather hasn't let up.  It's going through a tripolar phase where it can't decide whether it wants to be warm, cold, or snow.  In my safety kit (aka the trunk of my car) there are currently ski masks, snow pants, and a variety of swim suits - all of which, have an equal chance of being worn this week. Anyway, I went for a simple look today.  I'm in love with this ombre chambray (someone please forward that to Busta so he can put that rhyme in his next hit) that I purchased at Macy's a few weeks ago for only $11. The jeans are Free People, also from Macy's and were only $17!  Holler at my dealfinds though.

Finals are underway so I might go missing in this next week.  My new photographer, whom I've just signed to a 2 year contract (also featured in this post, below), though is extra enthusiastic about getting some work put in, so I will try my best to squeeze some more posts in.  Happy Weekend!  

P.S. What's everyone getting mom for Mother's Day?









Shirt: Macys| Jeans: Free People | Shoes: Steve Madden, (thrifted $6!) |
Sunnies: Ray Bans | Clutch: thrifted | Accessories: M. Kors, H&M

Ava is wearing everything Target.
For business inquiries please contact avarulesus@gmail.com
She also utilizes FaceTime.  

2 comments: