Monday, May 13, 2013

Athletique



Had a wonderful weekend with the family for Mother's Day!  Hope you all did as well.  We had a large festive dinner at my sister's house to celebrate all the mothers in my family.  My drawstring shorts ended up working in my favor as I helped myself to one too many servings of carbohydrates -_-  I purchased these sweat shorts this past weekend & decided they'd make their debut at Mom's Day dinner.  They were rightfully paired with heels (of course) and a tailored blazer.  I scored this clutch last year from Francesca's extra 50% off sale for only $15!  It's the perfect pop of color to any muted outfit.  Props to my 6 year old niece for the photos.  She makes me look good!

Fun Fact: All photos that are off centered and/or are taken at artistic angles are actually because she had to pee really bad and kept shaking the camera.  Her genius is beyond our time. 







Blazer: Banana Republic | Tank: H&M | Shorts: H&M |
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Clutch: Francescas |
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (old) | Sunnies: Ray Bans.

No comments:

Post a Comment