Friday, November 30, 2012

Cali Fever


Although my trip to LA isn't until the beginning of January, I've already caught Cali Fever.  Hence my recent t-shirt buy.  I spotted this $3 steal at Old Navy yesterday and had to have it; a true tourist buy :) I am really going to try and utilize my wardrobe attire and not buy too many things for this upcoming trip!  Did you laugh out loud as much as I just did? Yeah we both know that's actually not possible...
(All outfit details with links listed below!)  





[Another $3 steal!  All you 80's babies can voice your jealousy.]

It isn't an official post unless the baby brother makes a cameo.  Everyone have a great weekend!

Outfit Details: 
LA tee - Old Navy $3
Moto Jacket - Marshalls (similar here)
Faux leather pants - H&M
Wedged sneakers - Urban Outfitters (link here)
Flannel - Target (similar here)
Watch - Michael Kors
Infinity Scarf: H&M 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment !
    You have really nice blog :) I love your shoes!! I have similar :D

    Check out my blog and fan page on FB http://www.facebook.com/thefsaga

    Xoxo, Saga ♥

    ReplyDelete