Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fashion State of Mind

With my New York City trip just around the corner, I'm in a complete empire state of mind.  I just want to run into Jeremy Lin, Olivia Palermo, & Jay-Z while I'm there and then I can rest happy!!!  Not to mention how the street style of the City itself is going to foster my excitement to abnormal levels.  Anyhow, since I've been sans a post lately due to a million things (including laziness) I'm adding pinteresting & tumbling photos I've collected over the last few weeks.  I'd hoard this page with the hundreds I have, but that might be a bit overload....no?


This is exactly what I want to wear every single day of my life, except with a beanie.

Love

wow

Is that a Rachel Rachel Roy jacket I spot? I knew I should've bought it via Macy's One Day Sale -____-

Floral Pants <3

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING!

The cut, omgaaahd!


Neck party

Going to find me a mock pair...

Just some pinspirations for my NYC packing!  Don't even get me started on shoes & accessories....

3 comments:

  1. Amazing!! Love the Rachel Roy orange jacket..

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to get my teal glasses fixed so i can start wearing them again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Else I will steal them and fix them myself!!!

      Delete