Monday, February 27, 2012

COLORBLOCKFUN

The dilatoriness from the weekend carried over into my Monday leaving my post today to be quite bland.  I was playing around with some colors in my closet and after taking these pictures, I noticed a common denominator of 'color blocking' that seemed to take place in my photos.  I didn't get too versatile or creative with my outfits or accessories.  I moreso put together some last minute simple outfits with potential for my NYC trip.  With a month to go, and many more shopping trips to make - who knows if any of these will make the cut #shoppinggirlproblems.


Outfit #1: Purple & Orange 
Loving this color combination right now.  



F21 Sweater $12, Thrifted purple blouse $4, gifted M. Kors watch, F21 necklace, Seven For All Mankind Jeans, Old Navy wedges $16

Outfit #2 Red & Pink
Thrifted fuscia blouse ($7) & maxi skirt ($3)
Feeling a bit 'Emma Stone' right now :D



Outfit #3 Coral & Turquoise
Urban Outfitters Blazer $15, Nude Pumps (Burlington Coat Factory) $19, Coral sleeveless dress $19, Belt F21




Thanks for reading! 
Xo. 



1 comment:

  1. love the styling! the colour combinations are gorgeous.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete